Summertime Quick Cleaning Tips
Now that the summer is here and the kids are home all day, here are some summertime quick cleaning tips. These tips can be useful, so you will have more time to make lasting memories with your kids during the summer.
A Quick Solution Can Help Keep the Stains Away
ServiceMaster Cleaning and Restoration is a trusted source to make every household a safe environment for your family to live. Whether you are cuddling for early morning cartoons or lounging for movie night, take advantage of our carpet and floor cleaning services.
Carpet Cleaning Tips
Summertime quick cleaning tips for stains on your carpet.
1. If the spill is recent, use a clean cloth to soak up as much of the spilled drink as possible.
2. Homemade stain remover. Mix one teaspoon of translucent liquid dishwashing deter-gent, such as Dawn, into 1 cup of lukewarm water.
3. Use a clean rag, to workout the stain in the affected area.
4. Let the product work overnight or until the area that’s been treated is dry to the touch.
5. Vacuum to lift and fluff up the carpet fibers.
Cleaning Service in Palm Beach County
ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration Services is a leading authority when it comes to residen-tial and commercial disaster restoration, floor care services, and carpet and upholstery cleaning. In addition to providing expert water and fire restoration services in the Wellington, Royal Palm Beach, Delray, Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens and the greater West Palm Beach area, we offer mold remediation for your home or office. If needed, we also provide pack-out services after you’ve experienced a disaster, and can quickly and safely remove unaffected items from your home or office to assist in the restoration process. For more information, please visit us online at www.svmcr.com or call (561) 242-2798.